MARPAT Woodland Digital Tactical Kilt
Angry Bastard's MARPAT Woodland Digital Camo Tactical Kilt.
- Heavy-Duty Cordura Rip-stop Fabric
3" Waistband with Heavy Duty Extra Wide Belt Loops & D-Ring Hardware
Full Wide Top and Lower Aprons (Left over Right)
- Moisture Wicking Liner
- M.O.L.L.E. Banding Available
- Double Square Cinch Ring Apron Tie Down
- Heavy Duty 15mm Snap Buttons at Waist
- Fully Sewn-in Box Pleats
- Sewn-in Pass-thru Apron Pocket
- Sewn-in Right Rear Wallet Pocket
- 1 - Hanging or M.O.L.L.E. Cellphone Pocket
- 1 - Hanging or M.O.L.L.E. Wallet Pocket
1 - Hanging or X-Large M.O.L.L.E. Cargo Pockets
- 1 - Hanging Matching Sporran
- Choice of Hardware Finish
- Men's Waist Sizes 28 - 60 + // Lengths 22" to 36"
Please allow 14 - 21 business days for kilt build. The summer season is our busiest time of year so delivery during this time may be extended. Your sales rep will gladly keep you informed of any delays.
Free Shipping on Kilts in the Continental United States.
Cleaning and Caring for Your Cotton Kilt
Angry Bastard Utility Kilts are made from 100% cotton. Our materials are not preshrunk, so care is required to ensure a lasting fit and color fastness.
Wash your kilt in cold or warm water, on a gentle cycle, to avoid unnecessary shrinkage and color fade.
HANG YOUR KILT TO AIR DRY ONLY.
DO NOT PUT YOUR UTILITY KILT IN A DRYER. AIR DRY ONLY.
After your utility kilt is good and dry, you may iron it to take out any wrinkles and to straighten out the pleats
If proper care is given to your garment, there will be from 2-6% shrinkage or about the same amount as a good pair of denim jeans.
** POCKETS ARE NOT TO BE MACHINE WASHED. HAND WASH AND AIR DRY ONLY. We use a filler between layers to add strength to our pockets. Machine washing and drying will affect the construction and integrity of the pockets.