Hooligan Sports Colors Kilt
Want to stand out from the crowd at the game?
The Angry Bastard Hooligan Sports Colors Kilt is the one accessory you are missing from your game day. You have the shirt, you have the hat, you even have the big foam hand. What is missing? You don't have yer Team Colors Kilt!
Show the pride you have in your team with the Hooligan Sports Colors Kilt. Choose from 31 colors for the main/base of your kilt and then select your pleat colors.
Get your kilts made for every team you follow. Basketball, Football, Baseball, Soccer, Rugby, the list is endless.
- Auburn University. Blue main color with Orange pleats.
- Florida State - Garnet main color with Gold pleats
- New Orleans' Saints - Black main color with Gold pleats.
- Green Bay - Hunter Green main color with Yellow pleats.
Add team logos (not sold with the kilt, but we will gladly add them for you) to your kilt. We will even add team colored flashes to hold yer socks up.
100% Hand-Made in the U.S.A.
Constructed of 10 oz durable double filled duck cloth which creates a tighter weave and stronger construction. Stiff, durable and water proof. Duck cloth is resistant to snags and wind damage.
The only material stronger than our duck cloth is leather.
- 3 " Waist Band with Heavy Duty, Extra Wide Belt Loops with D-Ring Hanger Loop Hardware
- Quadruple Heavy Duty 15mm Waist Snaps
Your kilt grows & shrinks with you!
- Full Overlapping Front Apron (Left to Right)
- Moisture Wicking Liner
- 1 - Double Square Cinch Ring Apron Tie Downs
- Sewn-In Box Pleats
- 2 - Sewn-in Hidden Hip Pockets (pockets hidden in the pleats)
- 1 - Right Rear Sewn-in Wallet Pocket
- 2 - X-Large Detachable Hanging Cargo Pockets
- 1 - Matching Sporran
- Available in 31 Colors. Mix and match. Choose your Base Color, then choose your Inner Pleat Color.
- Select your hardware color.
Please allow 14 - 21 business days for kilt build. The summer season is our busiest time of year so delivery during this time may be extended. Your sales rep will gladly keep you informed of any delays..
Cleaning and Caring for Your Cotton Kilt
Angry Bastard Utility Kilts are made from 100% cotton. Our materials are not preshrunk, so care is required to ensure a lasting fit and color fastness.
Wash your kilt in cold or warm water, on a gentle cycle, to avoid unnecessary shrinkage and color fade.
HANG YOUR KILT TO AIR DRY ONLY.
DO NOT PUT YOUR UTILITY KILT IN A DRYER. AIR DRY ONLY.
After your utility kilt is good and dry, you may iron it to take out any wrinkles and to straighten out the pleats
If proper care is given to your garment, there will be from 2-6% shrinkage or about the same amount as a good pair of denim jeans.
** POCKETS ARE NOT TO BE MACHINE WASHED. HAND WASH AND AIR DRY ONLY. We use a filler between layers to add strength to our pockets. Machine washing and drying will affect the construction and integrity of the pockets.