Angry Bastard TactiKilt
Angry Bastard's TactiKilts are worn by active duty servicemen and contractors in arenas like Iraq, Afghanistan, and around the world. Built from military grade rip-stop fabrics and heavy duty hardware, our tactical kilts are built to take the activity of deployment in extreme locations and conditions. Each kilt is custom made for the end user. That gives us the ability to customize each kilt to the customer's requirements. Let us build you the kilt system that you require.
Each kilt is built exclusively in the U.S.A. by American workers.
- Heavy Duty Military Grade Nylon Rip-Stop Fabric
3" Waistband with Heavy Duty Belt Loops & D-Ring Hardware
- Angry Bastard's M.O.L.L.E & D-Ring Attachment Systems
- Heavy Duty 15mm Snap Buttons at Waist
- Full Wide Top and Bottom Aprons
- Moisture Wicking Liner
- 1 - Double Square Cinch Ring Apron Tie Down
- Fully Sewn-in Box Pleats
- Sewn-in Pass-thru Apron Pocket
- Sewn-in Right Rear Wallet Pocket
2 - X-Large (7" x 11") M.O.L.L.E./Hanging Cargo Pockets
- 1 Matching Sporran (Angry Bastard Gunny Sack Available)
- Choice of Hardware Finish
If you don't see the camouflage you are looking for here, please contact us. We have several suppliers both domestic and foreign and more than likely can find the fabric you are looking for.
Discount Also Available to First Reponders: Law Enforcement, EMT, Fire Fighters.
Must provide proof of service ( copy of DD214, current military identification, first responder ID ) to be eligible for discount. All service records are immediately deleted and/or destroyed upon purchase.
Please allow 14 - 21 business days for kilt build. The summer season is our busiest time of year so delivery during this time may be extended. Your sales rep will gladly keep you informed of any delays.
Cleaning and Caring for Your Nylon Kilt
Nylon fabrics are very durable and you can wash and dry them at home.
- Wash in cool to moderate water temperatures.
- Do not use bleach. For tough stains use a dry cleaning solvent first.
- Fabric softener is not recommended as it affects the function of the water repellent applied to some fabrics, but often times it can diminish a static problem. There are various brands of softeners with different chemistries and some will help static at the expense of water repellency, and others will have no effect on either. No softener will damage the basic fabric and will come off in the next wash
- HOWEVER, absolutely do not use fabric softener on waterproof breathable Nylon faced fabrics.
- Hang dry or dry in a medium temperature dryer.
- Remove from dryer and hang promptly to minimize wrinkles.
- You can iron with a presser cloth. Always test first on scraps or out-of-sight parts.
- 100% Nylon fabric can be dry cleaned
Some Nylon fabrics have a durable water repellent (DWR) finish on the front face of the fabric. The DWR helps the fabric shed water and stains. Over a period of time this DWR finish will wear off and needs to be replenished. If your fabric stops beading water on the front face you can replenish this finish with a protectant called ReviveX® Water Repellent for Outerwear. It comes in a cleaner and spray on form.