Finance up to $300 USD with 25% Down,
Balance in 3 Monthly Payments.
See Financing Offer at Checkout
- Heavy Duty 10 oz 100 % Cotton Double Filled Duck Cloth
- 3" Waistband with Heavy Duty, Extra Wide Belt Loops with Heavy Duty Solid D-Ring Hanger Loop Hardware
Multiple Heavy Duty 15mm Waist Snaps
Your kilt grows & shrinks with you!
- Full Wide Overlapping Top & Bottom Aprons (Left to Right)
- Moisture Wicking Liner
- 1 - Double Square Cinch Ring Apron Tie Downs
- Sewn-In Traditional Box Pleats
- 1 Sewn-in Apron Pass-thru Pocket
- 1 - Sewn-in Right Rear Wallet Pocket
- 2 - X-Large Hanging Cargo Pockets
- 1 - Matching Sporran
- Choice of Hardware Finish
- Choice of Base Color.
Please allow 14 - 21 business days for kilt build. Each kilt is custom built at time of order. We carry no inventory of ready made kilts. During our peak season, it may take more time for your kilt to be built. A representative will keep you apprised of the progress of your build should there be any delay due to production backlog.
Cleaning and Caring for Your Cotton Kilt
Angry Bastard Utility Kilts are made from 100% cotton. Our materials are not preshrunk, so care is required to ensure a lasting fit and color fastness.
Wash your kilt in cold or warm water, on a gentle cycle, to avoid unnecessary shrinkage and color fade.
HANG YOUR KILT TO AIR DRY ONLY.
DO NOT PUT YOUR UTILITY KILT IN A DRYER. AIR DRY ONLY.
After your utility kilt is good and dry, you may iron it to take out any wrinkles and to straighten out the pleats
If proper care is given to your garment, there will be from 2-6% shrinkage or about the same amount as a good pair of denim jeans.
** POCKETS ARE NOT TO BE MACHINE WASHED. HAND WASH AND AIR DRY ONLY. We use a filler between layers to add strength to our pockets. Machine washing and drying will affect the construction and integrity of the pockets.